Self Catering Holiday Cottage, Llandudno
Welcome to Tram Station Cottage, Llandudno! We are a small, family-run self catering accommodation business who have excelled on guest satisfaction for the past 40 years!
We are proud of our 100% five star reviews by our valued guests on Tripadvisor.
Set on the lower slopes of the Great Orme, Tram Station self catering holiday cottage offers comfort, convenience, privacy and magnificent 180 degree views of Llandudno bay, town and Conwy mountains in the distance
Off road parking for three cars
Sleeps 6 including infants.
Close to local amenities
Lawned garden with decking
3 bathrooms with shower
Tram Station Cottage Llandudno is South facing to benefit from sunlight all day long.
Space is definitely not at a premium in this larger than average open plan cottage with a somewhere for everyone to relax and unwind from the open-plan lounge/living room / kitchen to the extensive gardens, two patios, summer house and glorious pub and restaurant only four doors away!
Contemporary Holiday Cottage
Comfort is assured in this detached four-star, three-bed holiday cottage with two en-suites and a luxury family sized bathroom with roll-top bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Three bedrooms, two doubles with en-suites, and a large family bathroom with roll-top bath and shower cubicle
- Double aspect wood burning stove, making the cottage a perfect all year around retreat
- Luxury duck-down bedding and mattress toppers enable you to customise the firmness of your beds
- Leather sofas, plasma tv and multi-media soundbar with sub-woofer, providing a stunning cinematic experience
- Solid oak furnishings and furniture throughout with carpets to the bedrooms – all on the same level
- Open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen space to connect all the family and friends with breakfast bar
- Unlimited wifi
- Private BBQ patio area with views over the west shore and Conwy
- Private lawned gardens with summer house and decked patio area looking down into stunning Llandudno bay and town. Perfect for children set away from the road and enclosed by private gardens
- Secure storage facilities also available for bikes and buggies.
Please note that whilst the cottage is all on one level on the very lower slopes of the Great Orme, it might not be appropriate for the less-abled because of its elevated position. Sorry, for the comfort of all guests, no pets allowed.
Booking with the proprietors who personally oversee the Tram Station Cottage. Please enquire for details.
Views, Views, Views
Location, location, location! At the private gated entrance to the cottage are three local treasures:
1) The Kings Head tavern and restaurant – the oldest tavern in Llandudno.
2) ‘Fish Tram Chips’ -an award-winning fish and chip shop and restaurant.
3) The Victoria Tram Station and Cafe – where you embark on a steep ride up the Great Orme.
In fact, Tram Station Cottage takes its name from its famous neighbor – the Victorian tram.
Parking is a premium in Llandudno but the cottage has parking for three cars behind a private gated drive.
Privacy is paramount on your holiday. Outside, three private gardens enclose the Cottage.